(no updates available after 2019)
- Why accents in foreign languages.
- Polyglotte multilingual keyboard: 25+ languages - Latin script
- Best Free Fonts: A list of fonts that are free for commercial use.
- The demise of AltaVista search: A cautionary tale
- English in Malta: A licensed language school.
- Spreadsheeto: In-depth, up-to-date blog about Microsoft Excel.
- Excel Easy: Tutorial (Introduction, Basics, Functions, Data Analysis and VBA) on how to use Excel
- LearnFree.org: Learn the essential skills needed to live and work in the 21st century
- Inbox Translation: Quality that doesn’t cost an arm and leg
- keyxpat: An especially easy to use utility for accent marks.
- Fast Professional Translation: Live Translation provides a fast, online, high quality,
professional real-time translation service at an amazingly low cost for Spanish, French, Italian, German, Chinese, Portuguese, Japanese and more!
- Learn italian with Centro Puccini: Italian language school located in Tuscany, Viareggio, Italy,
offers semester and summer study abroad programs.
- Spanish_Accents_CapsLock: A simple hotkey program with a quick and intuitive way to type Spanish characters.
Also available for German.
- Translations: over 100 language combinations
- Learn German: in Germany
- Bubbles Translations: A professional translation company
- Tomedes.com: An online translation agency
- Exigo translations: Translation service in over 140 languages. Translation quote available online.
- A Global World.com: Holidays, time zones, etc.
- Online text editor: to easily type foreign characters
- AngloDoc: English <-> German Translations
- Professional English to Chinese translators from WTB Language Group Inc.
- English-Russian Translation services
- Language translation services: Lengua offers high quality, affordable services from/to most world languages
- IANA (Internet Assigned Numbers Authority) Country Domain Names
- JLG Extended Keyboard Layout for US Keyboard .
- Brian Wilson explains ISO 8859-1, the character set to type all major West European languages
- Alan Wood’s Unicode and Multilingual Support in HTML, Fonts, Web Browsers and Other Applications
- Roman Empire
A look into what Rome was ... a greater understanding of our own world
through that of the past ... archeological news...for scholars,
students and those who seek to learn
- Web Hosting Search: Web host reviews and general web hosting information as well as useful website tips and tools.
sites are long on terminology: SBCS, DBCS, BiDi, bits, glyphs, Unicode,
ANSI, ISO-8859-1, typographical ligature, PS filter.)